Thursday, May 17, 2012

Basking in the glow

One week ago today, I was in mid makeover with Minnesota Monthly Magazine and getting ready for my transformation celebration weekend at Surfside on Lake Superior. Today, I am home and basking in the glow of one of the most incredible weekends of my life.

I am fortunate to have so many amazing people -   family, friends and fans - who have supported me in this journey. My heart is full and my cup runneth over. There were MANY extraordinary moments during the weekend, and I can't stop smiling! I've been asked to share some photos here. It turns out, the entire world is not on Facebook! lol

Here are some of my favorite shots from a glorious celebration, and for me, a gratitude-filled weekend. I am blessed to be loved by so many awesome people. To all of you who have supported me in this journey and especially to those who loved me just as I was when I weighed +200 lbs - you raise me up. I am forever grateful. Thank you from the bottom of my heart...for everything.

Hugs!
Lori
 









No comments:

Post a Comment