Sunday, December 18, 2011

Before and During!

I am finally getting the courage to post my before and during photos. Note, I am not calling them before and after because I am not "there" yet. But after a 175 lb loss in one year, the results are worth sharing.

A BIG thank you to all of my friends, family and supporters, as well as my fitness/wellness team led by Leif Anderson, with Sandra Swami and Julie Gronquist from Balance for Life Fitness Center. My FN 2 family. And of course, the one and only O'Neal Hampton - my light, mentor and friend whose story and courage gave me the strength to get off the couch and change my life.

I love you all and am forever grateful for the support I have received along the way.







1 comment:

  1. I know I should not be shocked but, WOW! You are an inspiration to many that fight the same lifelong challenge of managing their health and improving their self confidence.

    ReplyDelete